How can I solve jquery conflicts error, it interferes with my LayerSlider plugin

quran multilanguage v2.2.2 Forums Quran multilanguage Text & Audio How can I solve jquery conflicts error, it interferes with my LayerSlider plugin

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Afrim

Selam aleykum, I have Layerslider plugin installed and running on almost all pages and I cannot disable it but your plugin interfere with Layerslider and when I activate both plugins at LayerSlider I get jQuery conflicts issue whether your plugin runs fine.. I tried editing your plugin by using jquery as dependency instead of jquery2 but it doesn’t work or maybe I have doing something wrong.

#448 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Aleykoum salem,

This plugin allows you to do the following: 1. Change the order that your plugins are loaded. 2. Selectively disable plugins by any post type or wordp
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-organizer/

#469 Reply

dz-algerie.info

Merci pour votre votre réponse.

J’avais le mème problème sur la page ecoutez le coran/, avec le plugin WP Cloudy.

Mais la solution du Plugin Organizer est formidable, elle permet de désactiver en fonction des pages ou postes.

Vraiment un grand merci.

#471 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Salem aleykoum,

Je travail actuellement sur une nouvelle version qui n’aura plus de problème de compatibilité .

Barak’Allah oufik

#484 Reply

Ahmed

Salams,

The recent update has made some problems brother. The jquery is interfering with a lot of other plugins and themes.

For example, on the popular theme customizr, it breaks the slider and the menu button.

#487 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Aleykoum salem,

This plugin allows you to do the following: 1. Change the order that your plugins are loaded. 2. Selectively disable plugins by any post type or wordp
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-organizer/

try it

#488 Reply

Ahmed

should we load the quran plugin last?

#489 Reply

Ahmed

I try it, it doesnt fix because the plugin is incompatible with the theme itself, even if i say not to load on on certain page, it still breaks it.

Can you possibly let me have a link to the previous version of the quran plugin?

#495 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Salem aleykoum,
    Sorry for this problem. Here is the link of version 2.2.4
    http://gp-codex.fr/version/2.2.4/quran-text-multilanguage.zip

The next version will be totally compatible with all template insha Allah.

#496 Reply

Ahmed

thank you brother that version works better for me.

I know its hard developing, but you are doing very well and the hard work is worth it.

#514 Reply

firman

after creating the quran display in your plugin, I cannot see where can I find the shortcode to add on my webpage. help please, thanks

#517 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Salem aleykoum,
    [quran]
    in your page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: How can I solve jquery conflicts error, it interferes with my LayerSlider plugin
Your information: