Quran Text Multilanguage Options WP/plugin

quran multilanguage Forums Quran multilanguage Text & Audio Quran Text Multilanguage Options WP/plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Khaled

Salam,

I downloaded the plugin for my WP site (Quran Text Multilanguage Options) and I have some questions and also I can help improve the (Interface – pictograph icons, etc) for ultimate look@feel. Like the Holy Quran is the most beautiful book from Allah swt and we’ll do our best to make this awesome plugin a great one so it’s easy and pleasant on the eyes. We humans, heavily rely on visuals and improving the interface of plugin should also popularize this product. As you can tell, I’m new here, so please let me know how I can help and get in touch with the creator/developer of this plugin..Please…PM for email exchange? I like to offer my services (brand design and development,UX and DT)free of charge to improve this plugin in design and usability.

#15698 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Aleykoum salem brother,
    I am really touched by your message because I work alone on its plugins. As a designer I’m not good but I try to do the best to do some things of my religion.
    I accept your help with great pleasure.
    my contact skype is: gp-codex@live.fr
    Barak’Allah oufik

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Quran Text Multilanguage Options WP/plugin
Your information: